Re: [jetty-users] Are Subject Alternative Names compulsory for SSL in Jetty 9.4.18?

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 7:05 PM Sonali Dasgupta
<sonalidasgupta95.2011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are Subject Alternative Names (SANs) in keystores compulsory while configuring SSL over Jetty server (version 9.4.18) ?

No.

> Is there a property which on being set , allows SSL configuration without SANs in the keystore z/

I don't understand this, and it has nothing to do with Jetty how you
setup your keystore.
If you don't want to use SAN, you just use the CN (perhaps with a wild
domain) and you're good to go.

> Facing critical issues hence help will be appreciated.

If you need critical support for Jetty, you can lookup commercial
support from Webtide: https://webtide.com.

--
Simone Bordet
----