Re: [jetty-users] Is there a limit on number of vhost.xml files?

Ok, enabled dumpAfterStart but I can not find any dump file.

I also enabled debug logging for jetty but still can not find any errors. The only thing I see, is the following lines at the end of the console log:

2017-03-31 09:40:54.033:INFO::main: Console stderr/stdout captured to /opt/jetty_default/logs/2017_03_31.jetty.log
2017-03-31 09:40:54.033:DBUG:oejx.XmlConfiguration:main: XML call setErr
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . FAILED Fri Mar 31 09:41:49 CEST 2017

Not sure if that XML call setErr is some clue?

BTJ