Re: [jetty-users] Another newbie-9.x-user question

Ah, sorry Chris -- I just read your post more carefully and saw your last sentence...

On 02/02/2017 16:14, Chris Walker wrote:
This will set up a 404 page that is served when no a request is not
matched to a particular webapp/context. All requests to correctly mapped
virtual hosts will be handled by their designated webapp/context.

OK, the preferential mapping of virtual hosts is guaranteed somewhere? I couldn't find anything that defines the search order for context mapping.

I also didn't realise that you could just have a web.xml with only an error-page inside it -- thanks for the tip!
--
John English

Back to the top