Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9 logging question

John,

I believe based on your original email you are using Jetty 9.4.x with the console-capture module installed. The easiest way to accomplish the separation would be the following:

1. Copy the ${jetty.home}/etc/console-capture.xml file to ${jetty.base}/etc  (create the folder if it does not exist in ${jetty.base})
2. Edit the ${jetty.base}/etc/console-capture.xml file to remove the redirect for stdout (line 25).

Best,
Chris