Re: [jetty-users] Connecting to Jetty 9.3.8 http2 connector without ALPN

Hi Simone,
ok, I guess I understood this now.
If the server is configured to do ALPN, there is no way to talk to it directly.
Because I control both sides, I can make this work, but for people who
want to talk to a server which supports h2 via alpn, the only way is
to do alpn.

Thanks

Fabian