Re: [jetty-users] Connecting to Jetty 9.3.8 http2 connector without ALPN

Hi Simone,
sorry, was using digest mode, so reply is not in thread :-(

> Do I understand correctly that you want the client to connect to the
> server *knowing* that on that port the server will speak HTTP/2 ?
> You don't want to do any protocol negotiation, you just want to hit
> the server with h2 (i.e. TLS+HTTP/2), no fallbacks, no other protocols
> spoken by the server. Correct ?

Yes exactly. I somehow fail to provide that in the client, it always
goes to the 1.1 fallback on the server side.
Is that actually possible in the server? Or do I need to configure a
http2 only connector for that?

Fabian

Back to the top