Re: [jetty-users] Monitoring Distributed Apps and Jetty Servers with Jamon

it occurs to me that this would be a good thing to have available as a
.mod option....I don't think we can bring it into the distribution
proper but we have poked around for other options as well.

Joakim, do you have thoughts on a reasonable way to do this?  I
suppose we could just knock together the mod file that someone could
manually drop into the directory that would take care of downloading
and things...

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx