Re: [jetty-users] Starting jetty8 as a service on windows

On 19 Dec 2013, at 7:40 , Tripathi, Harikesh <Harikesh.Tripathi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The community edition of JavaServiceWrapper does not support the 64 bit architecture.  And in our application we support only 64 bit.
If this is the only option we may consider buying license for JavaServiceWrapper standard/Professional version.

Although buying a license for a good software product might be a good idea anyway, there is a 64bit community edition available provided.... by the community.
Google will find it for you.

cheers

Dannes

Back to the top