--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 6:18 AM, <as.maps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You may also have a look at YAJSW - Yet Another Java Service Wrapper.

It is as well a sourceforge.net project: http://yajsw.sourceforge.net/
and considered stable on both Windows and Linux.

The comparison of features also looks impressive: http://yajsw.sourceforge.net/#mozTocId284533

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Carey Evans" <carey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: 19.12.2013 11:52:47
Betreff: Re: [jetty-users] Starting jetty8 as a service on windows

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013, at 19:40, Tripathi, Harikesh wrote:
 The community edition of JavaServiceWrapper does not support the 64 bit
 architecture. And in our application we support only 64 bit.
 If this is the only option we may consider buying license for
 JavaServiceWrapper standard/Professional version.

We're using "Java Service Launcher" on our 64-bit Windows servers with
Jetty with no problems. We choose it because Java Service Wrapper was
not free in this case, as you've found, and we couldn't figure out
Commons Daemon.

See: http://jslwin.sourceforge.net/