Re: [jetty-users] Why are Loggers static members in classes

Am 27.11.2013 15:48, schrieb Joakim Erdfelt:

> Your technique of swapping out the Logger selection at runtime is a bug,
> not a feature.  That should never have been allowed.

I use Log.setLog(). If this is considered a bug, remove that method immediately
or at least give it a Javadoc that explains that the there is no garantuee that
it will do what might be the user's intention when actually setting a Logger.

Regards, Lothar

Back to the top