Re: [jetty-users] Keep Jetty instance alive in daemon mode after maven command completes

Yes, I'd like to keep Jetty alive after the build has finished.  Otherwise I
guess I wouldn't have bothered posting :-)

The idea is that we initiate some kind of nightly build which allows our
testers to immediately access the newest snapshot version when they arrive
in the morning.  Given that the build succeeds of course.