Re: [jetty-users] Which version to use for new development?

Jetty9 source code has been released alongside the artifacts so
depending how you are using eclipse you should be fine.  I use the
maven integration and have no issues, it just downloads the artifact
if needs to display some source for it.

regardless, it is the same setup as jetty8 in maven central

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx