Re: [jetty-users] Keep Jetty instance alive in daemon mode after maven command completes

I didn't see any posting from you on the jetty lists, so perhaps the
mailing list didn't get it.

In any case, the page on the jetty maven plugin addresses just this case:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/Jetty_Maven_Plugin#jetty:start__:__Starting_jetty_without_first_executing_the_build_up_to_.22test-compile.22_phase

Jan