Thanks for everything.

--
Rui

On 17 April 2012 11:20, Thomas Becker <tbecker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Because I missed to send it, sorry.

Here you go: http://webtide.intalio.com/2011/05/jetty-jmx-webservice/

On Tue Apr 17 12:15:43 2012, Rui Vilão wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for answering. I didn't receive the link can you please send it
to me?

Cheers,

Rui Vilao

On 17 April 2012 07:51, Thomas Becker <tbecker@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:tbecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

   Hey Rui,

   sure you can use JAX-WS with any jetty version you like. However I
   recommend you to upgrade to the latest jetty-7 version. It's a
   plugin upgrade. Here's a blog entry about our jmx-webservice
   project. It provides a JMX REST interface which is completely
   based on JAX-WS. You can use it as an example on how to write JAX
   services.

   Hope that helps.

   Cheers,
   Thomas