Re: [jetty-users] JAX-WS and Jetty 7

Hey Rui,

sure you can use JAX-WS with any jetty version you like. However I recommend you to upgrade to the latest jetty-7 version. It's a plugin upgrade. Here's a blog entry about our jmx-webservice project. It provides a JMX REST interface which is completely based on JAX-WS. You can use it as an example on how to write JAX services.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Thomas