Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 8.0.0 - 8.0.4 not closing connections using SelectChannelConnector

Hi Greg

Thank you very much for your update. I put latest version of jetty at my
production server, and so far (running about 4h) I don't see any unclosed
FIN state connections.

I will update you after the weekend when we will have more then 6-8M visits.

Thank you again for good work. Other members of this post should also be
informed that new patched (from 30 Nov) doesn't leave unclosed sockets (so
far).

Cheers
pecko