Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 8.0.0 - 8.0.4 not closing connections using SelectChannelConnector

Posting the update.

We had dead FIN_WAIT_2 connections on jetty 7.5.4 and 8.1 snapshot.

Looks like we resolved the problem by installing nginx and configuring it to
forward requests to jetty.

FYI: We are streaming ActiveMQ messages through HTTP using long pooling.
The machine is virtual VMWare server with 2 processors and RAM 4GB.
It is running ActiveMQ broker + Jetty with ActiveMQ servlet + Nginx. The
server is handling >10K simultaneous sessions.