Re: [jetty-users] Keep generated source files

Actually, got it with the old docs.

I was still not able to use the "jetty-web.xml" way.
But I could open the jar from the maven repository and copy the
webdefault.xml to my project and added keepgenerated to the jsp file
there.

I would have preferred to enable it through the jetty-web.xml stuff-
but I am glad its working now.

Thanks!