Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 7 webapp A port A webapp B port B

Chris,

the basic approaches outlined in the jetty-6 documentation should
apply to jetty-7, with mainly just package name changes.   I'll make
sure this page is on our list of documentation to update in the
near(ish) future.

You can either run two completely different jetty instances (copy
jetty.xml to jetty2.xml and then change the id in the Configure tag to
Server2 and run both jetty.xml and jetty2.xml as config files); or run
1 jetty server, but use the host names (virtual or otherwise) to route
the request to the right context.

cheers