[jetty-users] Jetty 7 webapp A port A webapp B port B

Hey there,

I just downloaded and installed Jetty 7 but there is still some lack in documentation. I'm trying to find out how to configure Jetty 7 to do what is described in the link below. I want to run 2 Grails applications. The applications should run each on a different port on the same server with different jetty instances. Apache is running in front of Jetty using mod_proxy. Grails apps have some problems, running within the same jetty instance. There are some conflicts between libraries.

www.app1.com -> Apache ProxyPass within VirtualHost directive -> Jetty 127.0.0.1:8081
www.app2.com -> Apache ProxyPass within VirtualHost directive -> Jetty 127.0.0.1 8082

Doc from Jetty 6 that does not work with Jetty 7: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/How+to+serve+webbapp+A+from+portA+and+webapp+B+from+portB

Do you have any docs or examples on that? I tried to find a book about jetty but it seems that there is nothing there yet.

I'm running jetty-7.1.6.v20100715 on Debian with Apache2.

Thanks,
Chris

Back to the top