[jetty-users] Configuring Jetty running inside Equinox

Hello,
    I'm using the Jetty server v6 that comes with Equinox (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Jetty-OSGi_SDK#Configure_a_Target_Platform_and_run_a_simple_Test_Unit_with_PDE).
  However, I'm running into a problem that looks like Jetty is running out of threads (I'm seeing connections refused).  I've seen in some of the documentation that the min and max number of threads for Jetty can be configured, but I've not figured out how to do that in the setup inside Equinox.  Am I missing some documentation? Could someone point me in the right direction?
    Thanks in advance!

        Sincerely,
            Stephen McCants

Back to the top