Re: [jetty-users] Jetty really not Java EE compatible?

And we have some of the javaee-style features as extras that
you can optionally deploy, such as support for annotations,
support for JNDI, JAAS, JASPI etc. We have a special distribution
of jetty called Hightide[1] that has these javaee features already
wired up and is replete with a JTA implementation (Atomikos)
as well.

If you want further features like ejbs, jpa etc etc then
jetty's design allows you to plug in your favourite
implementations.

[1] http://dist.codehaus.org/jetty/

Jan