[jetty-users] Fwd: plain old java project in eclipse for jetty

Hi,

is there page already that describes taking jetty sources and setting up eclipse project and then using that project to test web apps and debug it like standard java projects.

I am not talking about jetty provided eclipse launcher.  I would also like to disable jetty logging and configure the log4j etc. using the instructions from their respective web sites rather than jetty prescribed.

Regards,

Miten Mehta

Back to the top