[jetty-dev] started the project plan

I started getting the project plan in order for jetty, as a part of
getting the website updated this morning.  I had originally had the
plan xml located in the website cvs setup but then I realized that we
could just as easily source it out of our svn so I got that in place a
bit ago.

it follows a published xml format and is swizzled behind the scenes to
make the page at:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=rt.jetty

but now I just realized it doesn't work that way and that page blows
up when the project plan does not come from www.eclipse.org

so I'll put it back onto the website cvs setup and if anyone wants to
edit it they have to pull it from there :)

sheesh...

connection type: extssh
host: dev.eclipse.org
repo path: /cvsroot/org.eclipse
module: www/jetty

I just used eclipse to browse to the location and check it out...any
commits to there will automatically show up on the website in short
order

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell