[jetty-dev] Re: 7.0.0.M0 progress

I've also been burned by the subtle nuances of addHandler(Handler).
So much so, that I just stick to setHandler(Handler[]) anymore.

Disclaimer: just thinking out loud.

I've been pondering if a name change would help.
Some ideas:
.appendHandler(Handler)
.wrapHandler(Handler)
.inlineHandler(Handler)

The downside to these is that they are not that obvious when searching through the already large API doc.

- Joakim