Re: [jdt-dev] Foundation Code and Issue services reminder
  • From: Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 15:56:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=in.ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=in.ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=in.ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=ElL297kzsqLjPuDyi5wcRs5ZjnlEvhbk5fTsVpBugaM=; b=nd7P89LJ0U8wcU84NvUOwhIN5a1jM7xNc+xn1OSWPvKNHFIGd08ugjoontnUZ+LYcSf4YwOlsdXyO0Plce/loCCZsxrpBaqRbRNGK8/r6hp5BZVgRKLyHI/Dk8LJbn8//YNn9ncrqKfBDNuFVNMnQs063SdAY8ssWFm0I4iGed+bZUaHi2lyqGcmnzqMqBlTwpEdTXlH3dZD4bBtTEg5wQYNrEbwl4Mcif1AK+bnNlWrpf0DW49adFEq4acpai3YsfOpwmRnO4cCHr42DGqVavOpB51I49eMXJW1zSLI9g8sjUtjgK4VyFN8+by1MqvmmPQezWuDJDMklYIlMVi6Ew==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Mxu0QyN1GOvfedugDeG8s4ds4Q4/6o6J+ceU+Ed+kx4HPzBzKQXlj5FW7+EzTX8g/aLG4eDD2TdEcf/xYDYnvv+qsOouNQqkJsVIfUpkTioKCGFtFf1t83qWzz/VfV9ML2ullFcaBvUfYceuNPgBvmsq/cN3dmnnLkgOHX3pKVVK75Tu9XB/lJ4V1K4+GoZv7tsPV2+2FrZpiwefOd7p4A4+jihKh/zkcyICz7kx3jvtv5Ynbqsbvdtz7XDEn0j3JevBphhmpNQByVibQl7C0Xkf+O0qyVLEeeURHEfZ4KFIW8GmltYK4MtluLviJWZLlLQrYp9K1YbKYfyilc8QvA==

Hi,

I created https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator/blob/master/DeveloperGuide.md based on my experiences. Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Sravan