Re: [jdt-dev] Foundation Code and Issue services reminder

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 6:06 AM Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran <jarthana@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, you are not alone here. I agree we should soon start working on the workflow document
to make it easier for the existing contributors. I expect/hope that the experts on GitHub help
us out with this.

There is https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#resources-github and then is a ton of excellent documentation about GitHub itself and the PR workflow on GitHub website itself; and tons of other documentation on the web. This covers almost everything on the technical aspect.
Don't expect anyone to duplicate and maintain all that info into another location, just use existing reference doc.

Cheers

Back to the top