Re: [jdt-dev] "clean up" again

Am 30.05.2020 um 10:41 schrieb Gayan Perera <gayanper@xxxxxxxxx>:

[...]. But i think we need to have mix of people when doing veto. [...]

Personally I’d say: Of course Stephan can veto such changes in jdt.core.

You can get an impression of the contribution distribution here: https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.core/graphs/contributors
(note that this list only shows commits that can be linked to github accounts, so it is not complete, but I think all active committer should be included.)

And let me tell you, If you take into account quality and complexity of contributions, he is even more outstanding than the list suggests.

I know stephan will not agree with me. [...]

In my experience, everything Stephan writes is very well founded and researched and he is also very polite and reads very precisely what others wrote before answering.

Please relate that against what you wrote yourself after above sentence.  (To put it more bluntly: I think you should apologize to him.)

Back to the top