Re: [jdt-dev] "clean up" again

On 28.05.20 13:20, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 1:55 PM S A <simeon.danailov.andreev@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:simeon.danailov.andreev@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> [...]
I can't make a comment on attracting other contributors in JDT.

That I can comment :).

Are you speaking from your own experience of working on JDT code (as a new contributor), or are these words you put into the mouths of others? I'd appreciate if they speak for themselves.

I'm willing to learn from our new contributors. It's among the committers that we have to find a mode of operation that facilitates collaboration and avoids stepping on each others' toes. It seems this mode has not yet been found.

> P.S. Only whoever hasn't looked at unreadable JUnit3 test suites results [...]

I'm looking at such results [1] all the time and I see no problem. Do you care to be more specific?

Stephan

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/jdt/job/eclipse.jdt.core-Gerrit/lastStableBuild/testReport/

Back to the top