[jdt-dev] Michele Forte/SwissRe is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  15/04/2003 and will not return until
27/04/2003.

I will read my e-mail, but I will not guaranty an immediater answer so if
you have urgent matter :for IUF related project please contact Roman Gross
(3489)
for any other project or IX information please contact the IX Customer
Service at (4884)
for friends please just be patient I will answer in a while !!!!

Regards

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender

Back to the top