Re: [jdt-dev] Class loading problem

What's in the .log?

Dani

             "Gilles Cadignan"
             <gilles.cadignan@
             libelis.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             jdt-dev-admin@ecl                                          cc
             ipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jdt-dev] Class loading problem
             15.04.2003 10:31

             Please respond to
             jdt-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg

Hi,

I am working on an Eclpse plugin and I want to run it on Eclipse 2.1. I
have a class loading problem with this version while the same code work
perfectly with the 2.0 version. I checked the Class Loader enhancements in
Eclipse 2.1 and tried to disable them by passing the argument
-noPackagesPrefixes in the command line but I stil get the same
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception when I try to load a class that is
actually a class loader itself.

Does anyone know how I can fix this ?

Regards,
Gilles