[jdt-dev] Class loading problem

Hi,

I am working on an Eclpse plugin and I want to run it on Eclipse 2.1. I have a class loading problem with this version while the same code work perfectly with the 2.0 version. I checked the Class Loader enhancements in Eclipse 2.1 and tried to disable them by passing the argument -noPackagesPrefixes in the command line but I stil get the same java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception when I try to load a class that is actually a class loader itself.

Does anyone know how I can fix this ?

Regards,
Gilles

Back to the top