[jakartaee-tck-dev] Information required on Servlet TCK exclusion

Hi TCK team,

I'm working on updating the Servlet TCK. Part of that work includes reviewing the existing excludes and fixes the underlying issues so the tests can be re-enabled. I'm stuck on the following:

com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/api/jakarta_servlet/servletrequest30/URLClient.java#asyncStartedTest3

The only clues I have found so far are:

- It may have been first excluded for Servlet 3.1
- BUG id 19793504

That ID doesn't seem to relate to any system to which I have access.

Can anyone here that has been involved in the TCKs longer than I have shed any light?

Worst case, I'll simply re-enable the test and see what happens.

Mark

Back to the top