Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [External] : Information required on Servlet TCK exclusion

Hi Mark,

The bug id that is visible from the commit history is an Oracle internal bug. The corresponding servlet spec issue that was imported to Eclipse is https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/issues/109.
The exclude was done for Servlet 3.1 and could have been enabled from 4.0 onwards, as the issue had been resolved.

Thanks & Regards,
Alwin Joseph