Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [glassfish-dev] Releasing GlassFish 6.2.3

On 11/17/21 2:55 PM, arjan tijms wrote:
Hi,

I've run the FULL and the WEB EPL-EFTL certification jobs, and they both pass against GF master.

Standalone fails for JAF (Jakarta Activation). However, it seems that it is sort of a "fake TCK" for purposes of testing GF, in the sense that it doesn't test the GlassFish that is given as input, but always downloads the artefacts from external locations.

Specifically the actual run of the TCK downloads and tests the following at the moment:

It doesn't seem to grab any jar from GlassFish (there's no reference anywhere to GlassFish in either the scripts or the logs of the actual run)

Maybe we should change this for Jakarta EE 10? I.e. make sure the JAF TCK uses the actual jars in the /modules folder of GF even when it does nothing else with GF?

Try updating the bundle urls to the artifacts that you are using in GlassFish instead.  I agree that the job could be more flexible.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms