Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Maintenance Release 8.0.3?

Hi Kevin,

Thank you.

For Java EE, we would exclude the test in the currently supported versions of Java EE, so that typically was   Java EE x and Java EE x-1.

It would be extremely rare that we would go to Java EE x-2 for the exclude (perhaps if Java EE x just shipped)

Best
Lance