[jakartaee-tck-dev] Usage of security.jar from Glassfish to build platform TCK

Hi all,

This is to bring attention to [1] where we have tried to remove the dependency on Glassfish CI to compile the jakartaee-tck source code for building the platform TCK.

Previously we were downloading the entire glassfish bundle and referred the jars in the glassfish/modules/ to build the TCK. We have made changes now to only download the required api jars from maven instead of using glassfish CI for this purpose in [2] & [3]. But in this process we realised that the usage of security.jar from glassfish is still a requirement for compiling the tck source as mentioned in [4].
As it seems the methods LoginContextDriver.doClientLogin() & LoginContextDriver.logout()  from com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.login package (available in security.jar) is used in SunRILoginContext.java which is used for ejb, ejb30/sec tests.

If any of you have ideas to replace these methods please feel free to comment in the [1] or provide your suggestions here.

Thanks & Regards,
Alwin Joseph

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/583

[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/595