[jakartaee-tck-dev] How do we exclude signature TCK tests?

Hi,

I'm looking at faces-api/issues/1474 [1] and am wondering if we can exclude the following TCK tests:

- com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/javaee/JavaEESigTest.java#signatureTest_from_jsp
- com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/javaee/JavaEESigTest.java#signatureTest_from_servlet

More specifically, we only want to exclude the Jakarta Faces annotations signatures mentioned in [2].

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/faces-api/issues/1474
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/faces-api/issues/1474#issuecomment-528880074

Back to the top