Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta EE 9.1 testing with Java SE 11 - JSTL Bucket

Hi Brian,

For issues such as you discovered below, the TCK UG can simply require the JVM option to be set when running these tests.

You could make this configurable with different golden files but I would suggest deferring on that scenario until Java SE 8 is no longer supported.

Best,
Lance