Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Moving MicroProfile JWT to Jakarta Security?

Hi David,

What you are referencing was never ratified or adopted by the steering committees, it was discussed and documents created.

What can be referred to are the approved Jakarta EE and MicroProfile program plans where general objectives for each working group regarding their support of one another is covered.

Other than that, each has their own Specification Committee (for MicroProfile the Steering Committee is also the Specification Committee) which ballots based on the considerations of that working group. As we have seen.

HTH

... Paul