Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: Concurrency TCK without remote EJB, javax.rmi.RemoteException

The only certification request for concurrency to date is Open Liberty, and Brian said this was done with the full platform version:
https://github.com/jakartaee/concurrency/issues/175

There has been no web profile implementation pass the tck. Given that state, a 3.0.1 release with the last PR that GlassFish passes with both platform and web profile could be used for any full profile that wishes to use it, and all web profile implementations. If Open Liberty wants to keep certification of their full profile at 3.0.0, that is fine.