[jakartaee-platform-dev] Concurrency TCK and Web Profile?

Hi,

Concurrency was recently added to the Web Profile, but it looks like its TCK is not suitable for the web profile at the moment.

For instance, a large number of test archives (each containing a dozen or so of tests) contain remote EJBs. On the GF web profile distribution this will cause errors such as:

"Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid application.  EJB CounterSingleton exposes a Remote client view. This feature is not part of the EJB 3.1 Lite API"

Until this is addressed, I think we cannot release the web profile for EE 10.

Thoughts?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top