[jakartaee-platform-dev] Concurrency 3.0.0 Dependency Issues

Hi,

I created an issue for the mentioned dependency issues in Concurrency 3.0.0 mentioned in the last platform call on 2022-06-21:

https://github.com/jakartaee/concurrency/issues/234

At least some of them should be addressed for Jakarta EE 10, so I would like to get you view on it as soon as possible, so a Service Release could have a chance to be part of Jakarta EE 10.

Many thanks,

Jan

PS: Accidentially, my ressources are very limited at the moment - so if somebody of the contributors/committers have time to create according PRs, it is very welcomed.

Back to the top