Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] What are our optionsfor Jakarta EE 10 going to ballot without GlassFish passing the Concurrency3.0 TCK?

The collaboration is by and large on how to run the TCK. It is a rare event (if it has even happened) that the last stage of getting a TCK to pass resulted in specification or even API changes.

Getting specs and TCK out early and with liberal updates as needed based on multiple implementations is a better development model than trying to bake in some level of certainly at the dot zero release point.