Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakarta.ee-spec] What are our options for Jakarta EE 10 going to ballot without GlassFish passing the Concurrency 3.0 TCK?

The main issue here is what is required for the platform spec and profiles in terms of the ratifying CCRs. We have standalone TCKs being ratified that are not using GlassFish. It would greatly simplify producing the EE releases if profiles/platform specs could be ratified via a union of incomplete CCRs.

A single CCR that lists the compatible implementation for the profile/platform in question, and then the compatible implementation for each standalone TCK is what would be ideal. If we could to that, we would have a CCR today.

I'm CCing the platform team as is probably also is up to them as to what they would be willing to accept.