Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [bean-validation-dev] Rename Jakarta Bean Validation to Jakarta Validation?

+1 from my side for shortening that too!

Am 02.06.22 um 17:45 schrieb arjan tijms:
Hi,

Thanks! As extra information, the maven coordinates of the spec are already jakarta-validation, making it even more natural to rename. See https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jakarta/validation/jakarta.validation-api/

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 4:56 PM Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1. I always found the name a bit cumbersome and basically shorten it.