[jakartaee-platform-dev] JDK 11 and TCK ancillary build status is good

I checked with the guys working on the TCK -- they report they have run the TCK builds, and also built all the docs., using JDK 11. The builds for everything succeed. We haven't done a detailed check of the contents, but that seems unlikely to be severely broken. So -- we can check off the TCK project for ancillary build with JDK 11 concerns.

-- Ed

Back to the top