Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] One small question about work organization.

Hello Dmitri,

It looks like the https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jca-api/issues/122 issue is still open.  I think your next step would be to fork the https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jca-api repo, make your change to a local copy of the forked project (be sure to sign your commit with your email that is associated with your Eclipse account), this commit should be on a different branch than master that you choose (e.g. issue_122 or whatever you call it) push the commit to your repo and then create the pull request (against https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jca-api).

If the you haven't signed the Eclipse Contributor Agreement yet, the link is https://accounts.eclipse.org/user/eca.  As mentioned above, make sure your github account email is the same email that you sign the Eclipse Contributor Agreement with.

Scott