Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] One small question about work organization.

Hi Dmitri,
Not sure where you got the impression that your svg conversion images are "too late" for Jakarta EE 10.  That is absolutely not the case! I am certainly appreciative of the effort you are providing for these svg images -- especially for the Platform Specification.

Jakarta EE 10 is not scheduled to be released until 1Q2022.  We did just complete the Release Plan for Jakarta EE 10, which defines the expected content of Jakarta EE 10.  But, we have a long ways to go before we consider Jakarta EE 10 complete.

The official release plan is here:  https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-platform/jakartaee10/JakartaEE10ReleasePlan
The rough, tentative schedule is here:  https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-platform/jakartaee10/JakartaEE10#jakarta-ee-10-schedule

I hope this reply helps with your understanding.  Please reach out if you have more questions.  Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Jakarta EE and MicroProfile architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

Part-time schedule: Tue, Wed, Thu (off on Mon and Fri)