[jakartaee-platform-dev] One small question about work organization.

Hello Team, sorry for stress you.

I'm working now to improve the content of several Jakarta EE Specifications (obviously with the consent (agree) of Specification's  working groups) and note some shortcomings in my work that I would  want to remove to be most efficient as possible...

The biggest shortcoming is:
for example, if I understood correctly, my converted SVG images are not included in "Jakarta EE 10 Platform Specification" because my delay in delivering, right? I didn't know the date of "Jakarta 10 Release", and didn't commit my work in time... And I'm sorry for that.

My question is: Where can I see the dates of releases and other milestones of Jakarta EE world to plan well my work?

Thank you very much,
Dmitri.

Back to the top